On this pitch, anything goes!Continue reading “Mario Strikers is Coming to the Switch”
There’s a free update incoming.Continue reading “New Modes Available for Mario Golf: Super Rush”
Only available for a limited time.Continue reading “Nintendo Releasing Special Mario Hanafuda Cards”
Roughly £46 each or £187 for the four….Continue reading “Nintendo selling miniature iconic store statues”
Final call!Continue reading “Dr. Mario World is Checking Out in November”
The website seems to have gone live before its scheduled date.Continue reading “Nintendo “Leaks” New Super Mario + Rabbids Game”
Nintendo has released a lot of new details and screenshots for Mario Golf: Super Rush. So, let’s check it out!Continue reading “New Details Mario Golf: Super Rush Revealed”
Nintendo released a new trailer for Mario Golf: Super Rush and that also gave us a look at the full roster of playable characters.
We also got a look Speed Golf (one of the new game modes), which has you using social moves in order to reach the hole the fastest.
Also shown was Battle Golf, a modee in which you compete to win three holes out of nine, that are all in play at the same time!
There’s also a training mode in which you play as a mii character against inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom.
Mario Golf: Super Rush releases on the 25th of June! In case you missed the trailer:
A new update will be available on the 28th of January and with it some exciting new features. First, let’s look at the trailer:
So, what’s in the update?
- Festivale Event – Feel the heat with the colorful Festivale event filled with dancing and flying feathers! On Feb. 15, Dancer Pavé will arrive to your island’s plaza to usher in some confetti and carnival spirit. On the day of the event you can capture colorful feathers floating on your island with your net and trade them to Pavé to receive a passionate dance number in return. Rainbow feathers seem to be an especially rare sight, so be sure to catch them and trade them with Pavé. Invite friends over to your island or visit theirs to partake in the festivities together.
- New Reactions – If you want to express your excitement for Festivale, you’ll now have a range of new Reactions to choose from. The Viva Festival Reaction Set can be purchased with in-game Bells from the shelf at Nook’s Cranny for a limited time and includes Feelin’ It, Let’s Go, Viva and Confetti.
- New Clothing – Starting Feb. 1, Festivale clothing will be available at the Able Sisters shop for a limited time. Now you can get your Festivale groove on in style with these fashionable looks!
- Seasonal Items – Make sure to keep an eye out for seasonal items at the Nook Stop in Resident Services and through Nook Shopping. Celebrate the sentimental season with chocolate hearts and heart-shaped bouquets, which will be available for purchase beginning Feb. 1 and running through Feb. 14. There will also be other items related to Groundhog Day and Big Game Celebration available for certain periods during January and February!
Also, in March (probably the 26th), the Animal Crossing Sanrio Collaboration Pack, featuring six amiibo cards compatible with Animal Crossing New Horizons, will be re-released in the UK and the EU. The Animal Crossing Sanrio Collaboration Pack contains all six amiibo cards from this unique Sanrio Collaboration Series! You’ll be able to use these vibrantly designed amiibo cards in compatible games.
Additionally, another update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons is planned for March. The teaser featured Mario items, so will probably celebrate Mar10 day, which is the 10th of March.
Nintendo has released a new update for Super Mario 3D All-Stars, which adds GameCube controller support for Super Mario Sunshine and the ability to invert camera controls in all three games.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.
Source: Nintendo Life