Following a release on Steam in December last year.
Action RPG Eternal Radiance will be releasing tomorrow on the Nintendo Switch. If you haven’t heard of this game yet, it initially started as Kickstarter project titles Destiny Chronicles, which as unsuccessful. However the relaunch did meets its goal and the game has already been released on Steam. Interesting to note is that while the game releases tomorrow on the eShop physical copies have been available from Asia since 12 November 2021.
Inspired by classic action JRPGs, Eternal Radiance is an action role-playing game about a squire named Celeste who begins a journey to prove herself worthy of becoming a true knight. Her quest takes her far from her home, across the continent in pursuit of a thief whose actions stem from a sinister plot.
Its character-driven plot focuses on the interactions between Celeste and her companions as they hunt down the thief. Our goal is to make the game lighthearted and humorous, yet still tell a compelling story.
Eternal Radiance features an exciting and fast-paced action combat system, and Celeste’s fighting style can be customized to suit your playstyle with a talent tree and upgrade system.
- Character-Driven Story – As Celeste travels across the continent with her companions Valana and Ruby, they’ll learn more about the world and its history, as well as a sinister plot about to unfold.
- Exciting, Dynamic Battles – Take on a variety of enemies with an exciting action combat system. Plan your battles, unleash special attacks, and devastate your foes.
- Beautiful, Mysterious World – Explore fields, towns, and dungeons across a strange world still haunted by its elusive past.
- Customization – Use an expansive talent tree to customize Celeste’s fighting style.
- Quests – In addition to the main story, side quests and optional activities allow you to further explore the world and characters of Eternal Radiance. Dig deeper into the lore, help the people you meet, and join your party members as they resolve their personal struggles.
- Party Interactions – The three main characters learn and change throughout their journey and humorous banter fills their interactions as they come to know each other. Optional conversations add greater depth to their friendship.
- Enchanting – Upgrade your gear and boost your skills by enchanting them with magical relics.