Patch notes available!
Monster Hunter Rise has a new update available, bringing the game up to version 3.5.0. This update adds a lot of bug fixes among uther things. You can check it out below.
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the game to freeze to when using the “Move Around Village” function from the Training Area.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect effects for Apex Diablos’s powerful roar.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing monsters to take double poison damage.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing issues with the display of some armor and clothing during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong items to be dropped when catching a Great Gastronome Tuna.
- Fixed a bug causing raw meat placed by a player to instantly disappear when another player joins the quest while it is in progress.
- Fixed a bug causing the player character to perform a Backstep instead of a Roundslash when pushing the stick back and pressing the X and A buttons after performing the sword & shield’s Falling Bash.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from using the dual blades’ Shrouded Vault in the desired direction if it is performed at the end of the start-up motion for Feral Demon Mode.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect sound effects for Trapbugs and some lance attacks when using the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the player from using the gunlance’s Aerial Burst while jumping off a ledge after dodging.
- Fixed a bug preventing the appearance of Rampage gunlances from changing if the player changes the shelling type and lands a Wyrmstake Cannon attack during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from changing ammo/phials via the Radial Menu while riding a Palamute.
- When a player uses the bowgun’s Steadiness during multiplayer to reduce recoil, this change occasionally did not show up on the screens of other players. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug occasionally freezing the game when using a Character Edit Voucher via a specific order of steps.
- Fixed a bug causing players riding a Palamute to deal damage to a Palamute mounted by another player when attacking that player.
- Fixed a bug preventing armor from being sorted correctly if the player has multiple pieces of the same armor.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to be matched up with players on their block list under specific circumstances.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Here’s a video on the newly available hair styles.
Source: Nintendo Everything