Patch notes available.
Something We Made has released update 1.09 for TOEM, which fixes a lot of bugs and allows you to pet a lot stuff!
Here are the patch notes:
- You can now pet all cats, “Pet rock”, and “Tom”!
- Honk reaction to Harbor Wizard
- Birthday hats to all of the dev team’s pets!
- Navmesh corrections for all regions
- “Going long!” achievement no longer requires Clogs to be completed
- “Help! I can’t move” button now teleport the player to a fixed position by each region’s bus stop
- Interactions with NPCs are now given priority
- Honk House Minigame’s timing: When you stare at the last ship out at shore the cutscene will now be triggered directly instead of a timer.
- “Ghost date” & the lost dog’s follow distance
- Seagull ritual chant volume no longer ducks when playing music
- Soft-lock when photographing the raft operator after honking away the seagulls
- Soft-lock when talking to Honk Master when the last boat is being blown away from the rocks
- “Help! I can’t move!” button crashed game if used while on a face board
- Quick select menu activating items the player didn’t have inside their inventory
- Album no longer remembers the last tag opened between sessions (We see you speedrunners)
- Game sometimes throwing errors when returning to the main menu
- Player not being centered on face boards
- Grammar issue inside Harbor Wizard’s start show dialogue
- Grammar issue in “100 followers” achievement description
- Rare bug where next region would not get unlocked even though region stamp has been received
- Sight photos getting destroyed when it’s not supposed to
- World photos no longer disappear when deleting the same photo inside the player’s album
- Achievement description text cutting off
- Rearranged Meck’s house layout for better viewing (Teddy is no longer so hidden)
- Pirate Queen’s hat now shows the correct one
- Getting stuck on a stair leading up to the ending event
- No longer soft-locks when clicking on certain signs
- Could not pet “Nariko”
- Game thinks save space is full even though the album is not!
Source: Nintendo Everything