Version 1.11.0 is now available to download.
There’s a new update available for Spiritfarer. This one adds a new spirit: Beverly, and a lot of quality of life improvements. You can check out the trailer and patch notes below.
- Beverly: A tiny owl found in Oxbury
- Beverly’s house
- Full length spirit questline
- New save system: you can now have 3 save slots.
- New Station – Archive room: A place where you can store and look up old documents. Prime location to view treasure maps or Acetates.
- Buck’s Looter’s Literary reviews: Special magazines that contains a series of quests with treasure maps.
- Radio in the Lounge: Hang out by the bar and take a listen to any of the songs from the soundtrack you’ve heard befor
- New spicy foods have been added:
- Laksa: A delicious spicy noodle soup that will cure any cold.
- Milquetoast: It’s just wet bread.
- Flamin’ Firebirdz: After a bag of these bad boys, you won’t even feel your face.
- Aloo Gobi: A vegetable delight with flavour to boot.
- Chai Latte: A spicy drink for cold or hot days.
- Chilaquiles: A breakfast classic for people in the know.
- Dakgangjeong: Sweet, crispy and spicy. Three delicious words!
Quality of Life Improvements
- You can now keep track of required materials for buildings, houses, stations and improvements inside the Captain’s log.
- Destination queue: select up to 3 points to explore in a single travel!
- New “Safe Travel” mode for travelling, which automatically skips events during your next travel.
- You can enable and disable Alex’s bus station music.
- In-game optional assistance for all Elena’s events when you fail.
- New Watering Upgrade and visuals for Field and Garden (Quest rewards)
- Sitting on any chair at night now enables the Stargazing mode, which hides the buildings and shows the starry night sky.
- Added more drawings from Stanley!
- “Going to sleep” sequence is now faster.
- Small screenshake when you use the light burst ability.
- Documents in Inventory: New to Old, the red appears on them to mark them as “new”.
- New Game Options available:
- Screenshake (scale 1-10)
- Controller vibrations (scale 1-10)
- Input Source (Direct Input / Raw input)
- Text bubble size (scale 1-10)
- Game running in background (Disabled / Enabled)
- Improved Build mode:
- Ship View mode: disable the UI to see your boat in full.
- The star cursor should be bigger and is now bound to the grid.
- Selecting a building should snap the cursor to the middle of said building.
- Hovering over buildings shows their name in the edit/improve mode.
- Small UI tweaks:
- There is a “No blueprint” text display when trying improve buildings with no improvements available.
- The “Build” button will now appear greyed out if you hover a building that you are unable to build.
- Tweaked the narrative surrounding Stanley’s takeover of the Guest house:
- A new shenanigan quest unlocks, which prompts the player to craft a new Guest house.
- Some spirits will complain about their lack of habitation. They will also show a “hates sleeping outside” mood debuff if they are forced to sleep outside.
- Added new narrative moments with some Spirits in some specific locations.
- Added hints to each character’s favorite food in their dialogs.
- Spirits now have more interactions with one another.
The changes to Gustav’s story are coming in a patch very soon, they sadly missed the boat for this content update.
Source: Nintendo Everything