New launch trailer released as well.
Adventure RPG Kitaria Fables is out now on the Nintendo Switch and other platforms.
- Charming action-adventure featuring RPG, farming and crafting elements
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your character with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends and villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Available in both physical & digital formats today.
Meet cute new friends and neighbours around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to your crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
Work hard to upgrade your farm with better tools and new produce! Unlock new seeds at Kiki’s stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with your produce and see what special recipes you can cook up!
Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria! Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out your friends as you explore the many regions on the map!
Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost your stats and develop a whole new look.
You can’t make an omelette without cracking a few heads- I mean eggs! Jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
Switch up your loadout whenever you like, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic! Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.
In response to significant outreach from the community, Kitaria Fables will be available in physical format on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation consoles!
Boxed versions of the game are live now at major retailers worldwide and you can get more information at KitariaFables.com