Updating the game to version 1.3.0.
Capcom will be releasing the latest update for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin in two waves. The first will be released on the 2nd of September, with the second releasing on the 16th of September. This update adds new monsties, missions, and bug fixes.
And here are the full patch notes.
Main Additions / Changes
- Oroshi Kirin
- Soulseer Mizutsune
- Elderfrost Gammoth
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Explore) Water Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Ice Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Soulseer Mizutsune
- ★9 (Slay) Elderfrost Gammoth
- ★8 (Turn) Mizutsune
- ★8 (Turn) Gammoth
- ★8 (Explore) Fated Four Den
- ★8 Ice Phantom
- ★4 (Special) Bag Me Some Bugs
- ★8 Heavenly Eye
- ★8 Unconquerable Mountain
- ★8 (Special) Pluck Me Some Shrooms
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Adjusted some monster voices.
- Fixed an issue where a Lv. 99 Battle Buddy and their Lv. 99 Monstie revert to Lv. 1 because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where an error message appears when accessing multiplayer functions as a result of choosing certain Skin Tones.
- Improved stability to address an issue where the story’s final cutscene stopped playing for some players. If you continue to encounter this issue, we recommend restarting the game periodically.
- Fixed an issue where some sound settings do not carry over upon rebooting the game under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a change is not reflected in Red’s appearance after altering your Rider’s appearance with a Character Edit Ticket.
- Fixed an issue where Palamute’s scarf looks extended after entering a battle and returning to the field because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where Kulve Taroth’s icon and name disappear from the quest description, after completing a certain battle.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Source: Monster Hunter