The game isn’t even out yet…
While the game won’t release until 27-08-2021, Marvelous and Grasshopper Manufacture are rolling out a pre-launch update for No More Heroes III, which fixes some bugs and adds difficulty options.
Here are the full patch notes:
- In addition to “Berry Sweet” and “Bitter”, “Spicy” has been added as difficulty option available when you start the game.
- Adds a new difficulty option, Carolina Reaper, unlocked once you have cleared the game once.
- Fixed a bug where conversation text with NPC on the free map was displayed in the wrong language depending on the language setting of your console:
- Spanish when the console language was set to German
- German when the console language was set to Italian
- Italian when the console language was set to Spanish
- Fixed a bug impacting Time Machine Battles. If players selected “Return to Motel” after losing a battle and then performed certain actions, a specific event would not trigger, preventing progress.
- Fixed a bug impacting Time Machine Battles. If players selected “Return to Motel” after losing a battle, the difficulty level was changed.
- Fixed a bug causing some subtitles to be out of sync with dialogues in some story cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug causing Travis to get stuck in or slip through gaps in backgrounds.
- Fixed a bug causing some of the text to spill out of text boxes.
- Fixed some bugs that could cause some events to get stuck.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Improves stability of framerate.
- Improves image quality of the UI/HUD.
- Improves the quality of 3D background models.
- Improves sound quality.
- Replaces some of the sound data.
Source: Nintendo Everything