Patch notes available.
Doom Eternal has been updated to version 1.6, which resolves a lot of bugs. You vav check the patch notes down below. Furthermore, due to the Nintendo Switch Update 6.2 releasing on August 10th, Switch users will have a make up Double XP Week from Aug. 26 – Sept. 2nd to earn the free rewards featured in the in-game Event: PLASMA POWERED.
Here’s the patch notes:
Bug Fixes All Platforms
- Fixed an issue in which the Undead Droid Revenant or Poison Frog Pain Elemental skin would no longer be equip-able for some users who had unlocked them
- Fixed an issue in which the crucible was sometimes not usable against the DOOM Hunter, Kahn Maykr, Icon of Sin and Gladiator
- Reduced frequency of issue in which health and armor drops from fallen demons would sometimes impair the Meat Hook, Destroyer Blade or Microwave Mod from functioning correctly. Note – this issue may still occur for some users but to a lesser extent. We appreciate your patience while we investigate the remaining instances of this bug!
- Fixed an issue in which the Taras Nabad Master Level Unlock “You Got Stuff” notification on the Main Menu incorrectly displayed as Final Sin
- Resolved an issue where the player would get a “No Target” message when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle within range after it attacks
Bug Fixes Nintendo Switch Only
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE that would occasionally cause the Slayer to appear in T-pose while loading into a match
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE where the Slayer’s grenades would sometimes disappear while in mid-air
- Resolved the Classic Doom Marine’s head not rendering correctly during some cinematic sequences and podium animations
Source: Nintendo Everything