Over 6 million downloads worldwide.
First launched in 2017 for mobile, the deceptively dark and wonderful 7 Years From Now charmed audiences with its deeply engrossing story, minimalist voxel art style and ambient score soundtrack.
Developed as a labour of love by Mafumi Yoshida, a one-man development team, 7 Years From Now is a uniquely emotive non-combat based narrative experience.
Embark on a surreal journey retracing the steps of old memories lost 7 years prior. Take on the role of high school student Haruto Soraki as he returns to his hometown on a quest to recover his memory after being involved in an accident, which he knows nothing about.
In this wonderfully charming yet sinister slice of life adventure, reacquaint yourself with forgotten friends, discover hidden depths as you expose a horrifying conspiracy and learn the truth of your past once and for all.
- A mature, emotional and uniquely wrenching single player experience
- All DLC included, featuring epilogue, side story, glossary and Sound Mode
- Rated 4.9 / 5 on iOS, 4.6 / 5 on Google Play
- Winner of 5 awards including Vivo’s Best Indie Game, Huawei Most Exciting
- Downloaded over 6,000,000 times on mobile
- Available at £7.99 / €9.99 / $9.99 with a 20% limited time launch discount (ends today!)
Now optimised and adapted for console, containing all content from the main story, to epilogue and more, 7 Years From Now is out now on Nintendo Switch.