Ubisoft has released the patch notes for the latest update to Immortals Fenyx Rising on Nintendo Switch. So, let’s check them out!
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
Source: Nintendo Everything