Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut announced a new partnership with Super Rare Games to release their chaotic co-op railroad construction game Unrailed! in physical form for the first time on the Nintendo Switch™.
Only 4,000 copies total will ever be printed, which go on sale April 15th at 6pm UK / 7pm CET for approx £32.40/€31.06 (excluding shipping) – available worldwide exclusively at superraregames.com.
In typical Super Rare Games tradition, this rare print physical release includes all the current content on its cart, a full-colour manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and three trading cards randomly selected from a five-card set. Fans won’t have long to wait, as Super Rare Games titles ship soon after going on sale. Check out the store page here.
Unrailed! is a true test of your friendships: Work together in local or online multiplayer with up to four players to guide your train through dangerous, procedurally generated terrain filled with obstacles and meddling local wildlife in order to reach the safety of the next station. Communication and cooperation are key to ensure you always have enough resources to build new tracks, stop your train from overheating, and can fend off animals pestering you. Without quick decision making and strategic planning your train will derail quickly, which makes the game all the more challenging. Whether you play the endless, team or quick mode – your goal is nothing else than building the longest track ever.
- An intense and chaotic railroad construction experience
- Online and local couch co-op multiplayer
- Procedurally generated worlds with different difficulty levels
- Dynamic weather system & day and night cycle
- Game modes: Endless, Quick (up to 4 players) and Versus (2 vs 2 players)
- Distinct biomes (5+)
- A bunch of upgradable wagons (10+) to modify your train in Endless mode
- Unlockable characters
- A replay system
- Simple controls & split controller mode
- Blocky to the core