The puzzle platformer More Dark has released onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 consoles this week.
After the Lord of the Other World went on vacation his leadership was temporarily taken over by his sweet daughter, Evilina.
Soon enough, well, all Hell broke loose. The prisoners of damnation have all escaped from their confinements and scattered about the kingdom, shattering the fragile peace of the devil’s dominion.
As a devoted minion of Evilina, your task is to lead a battalion of demons and return order to Hell, corral the escaped convicts, and cleanse each area of chaos and anarchy. Can you save Hell, or perhaps earn redemption?
- 60 levels
- Variety of mechanics (bombs, gravity swapper and powered jump items)
- Hidden keys to unlock hats
- 2 different mini games
- 2 different bosses
- Gloomy, stylish pixel graphics
- Retro-inspired music
- Animated blood and cruelty intended for adult audience
More Dark will be priced for 4.99 $ / € for all platforms, and it will have lauched on:
- PS4 America: November 24th
- PS4 Europe: November 25th
- Xbox One: November 25th
- Nintendo Switch (NA & EU): November 27th