Heroes come in all sizes! Super Rare Games is proud to reveal their partnership with SeithCG and PID Publishing to release this mousey action-RPG in physical form for the first time on the Nintendo Switch™.
Only 5,000 copies will ever be printed, which go on sale November 26th at 6pm GMT (10am PT/1pm ET) for approx £27 (excluding tax and shipping) – available worldwide exclusively at superraregames.com.
In typical Super Rare Games tradition, this rare print physical release includes all the content on its cart, a full-colour manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and three trading cards randomly selected from the five-card set. Fans won’t have long to wait, as Super Rare Games titles ship soon after going on sale.
About Ghost of a Tale
It’s a dangerous world out there for a little mouse! You are Tilo, a courageous minstrel Mouse on a perilous quest to find his true love. Use stealth and cunning as you explore Dwindling Heights Keep – from its tallest towers to its deepest dungeons, evadings its dangers and discovering its most ancient secrets…
- A 3D action-RPG featuring classic action mixed with stealth elements, disguises, and quests
- Takes place in a medieval world populated only by animals, with cruel Rats ruling over all other creatures
- Play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel caught up in a perilous quest to escape the dungeons of Dwindling Heights Keep and discover the fate of his true love, Merra
- Explore the decaying keep, from its expansive woodlands and lakeshore to its spider-infested catacombs, evading its many dangers and discovering its most ancient secrets.
- An epic yet intimate story with a highly immersive visual style
- Developed by a very small team, led by DreamWorks and Universal Picture veteran Lionel “Seith” Gallat and experienced game designer/writer Paul Gardner