Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War has claimed the No.1 spot in the UK charts for the week ending Nov 21st.
Spiderman: Miles Morales swings a Web and is the biggest PS5 launch game. New entry Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity for the Nintendo Switch lands 6th, which is a good feat seeing as this month has been busy for the videogame industry with the launch of next gen consoles.
Black Friday sales already have seen a increase for FIFA 21 and WatchDogs Legion respectively.
- 1 – Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War
- 2 – FIFA 21
- 3 – Spiderman: Miles Morales
- 4 – Assassins Creed Valhalla
- 5 – Fortnite: The Last Laugh Bundle
- 6 – Hyrule Warriors: AOC
- 7 – WatchDogs Legion
- 8 – Animal Crossing New Horizons
- 9 – Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- 10 – Minecraft (Switch)