Mini Countries from Yheeky Games looks like a fresh take on the transport-network puzzle strategy system.
With each level being a new miniaturised country that you need to build up.
What they’ve created looks like a very unique blend of ideas in other games such as Rise of Industry, Train Valley 2 and the like. Although, the developer cited inspiration from others like Mini Metro. You’re responsible for building up your industry in each tiny country, and getting a network of it all going. Looks like a very sweet and streamlined approach to it.
Check out the first trailer:
- Build trade buildings to produce resources in your country
- Make sufficient storage buildings available
- Transport resources from storage buildings to demanding cities
- Choose new items each month to bring your city forward
- Note different seasons, because not all resources can always be produced
- Upgrade resources by constructing industry buildings
- Import resources which are not produced in your country
- Export resources to generate knowledge
- Integrate famous landmarks into your country
- Decide on one branch for the development of your cities: Workers’ cities allow trade and industry buildings to produce resources faster and science cities improve the growth rate and thus the generation of further knowledge points
- Plan your resource production according to different seasons
You can follow and wishlist it on Steam.